Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Kiwikick Programme

We have the AFL KiwiKick in our school for 6 weeks.  It is focused on the fundamental movements and ball skills of kick, catch,  pass and bounce. We are having FUN!


.....explaining what we have to do
We are learning the different ways of passing the ball.


.... the chest pass


   
.... catch it!


.....the overhead pass


.....camera hand to catch the ball




...... lining up for the spectacular pass


.....jump and grab the ball with one hand


 ....run and jump!


.....  one more.....



..... and one more.

Wow.... what a spectacular jump!


7 comments:

  1. Great pictures Mrs Cochrane and I love how you took the picture at the right time! I love having the new programme in our school and in this session I mostly loved when you had to run, jump and then grab (Spec)-Spectacular.

    From,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! I love the photos especially because you took it at the right time! This program is really interesting! I wish we have something else like this next term! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, Mrs Cochrane! I love having the session(AFL) and I really enjoyed the (specky)-spectacular jump.
    From Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures you took during our lessen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW great pictures Mrs Cochrane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures Mrs Cochrane, I really liked the Spec- (spectacular Jump). I wish we also have this next term!!
    From: AJ.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.