Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

How to be a good friend

 Friendship and how to be a good friend


By:  Maranita

Being a good friend isn't that simple. However, it isn't that difficult either. To be a good friend, you always have to tell the truth no matter what. A good friend should always listen to another friend even when you are not in the mood to listen. A good friend also needs the quality of forgiveness. True Friends.jpg



Honesty. Honesty may be one of the most important qualities in a good friend. Here is an example of honesty:
Your friend would like to go to the movies. However, you have to practice soccer for some sort of tournament. What you have to do in this situation is TELL THE TRUTH! Even though your friend may be hurt, she will understand that you can not come with her/him.

Another quality of a good friend is forgiveness. In order, for you to be a good friend is to always forgive your friends when they hurt you in any way. For example: One of your best friends just insulted you. If you are a good friend, you would forgive them because that is what a good friend would do. You may feel a bit hurt and wish that your friend hadn't said that but good friends always forgive.

Listening is another quality of a good friend. Sometimes, listening can be a bit difficult to do. Your friend and you may have different likings. For example: Your friend is interested in art but you enjoy sports. Your friend would love to tell you all about a new painting that was just revealed in the art museum. However, you aren’t that fascinated in art. A bad friend would walk away but a good friend would always listen no matter what.

Good friends are hard to find. But if you are a good friend, then you have encouraged others to be good friends too. Try to be good and helpful friend to others, so they can be good and helpful to you too. Why not start now!

Image resource: www.theholidayspot.com

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora LearningVille 4 R4,
      It does feel great to have a friend by your side to comfort you when you are not in a good mood.
      Amazing isn't it?
      It is right to tell the truth no matter!
      Just like us Believe Achieve Succeed!
      You can comment on my blog!
      Here is my link: http://hpssineadm.blogspot.co.nz/
      I hope you enjoy my blog as you enjoy learning!
      Chows,
      Sinead

      Delete
    2. Malo e lelei Sinead! I appreciate you commenting on my class blog and I shall go on to your blog. Hope I can hear from you again:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LearningVille 4 R4,
    Wow I have learnt so many tips on how to make a great friend.
    The tip I like the most is honesty, because if you don't tell the truth you are not their real friend.
    Did you know I have a great friend just like you do?
    I am happy to have a friend because she always stand by my side and help me through out my Journey.
    THAT'S HOW I KNOW SHE IS MY REAL FRIEND!!!
    Don't forget to check my blog and see what I have been learning in class....
    http://hpsmaryl.blogspot.co.nz/

    From
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Mary! I am Maranita and I appreciate you commenting on my work. Thank you for your nice comment and telling me which tip you love most. I shall soon look on your own blog and thank you again. Have a nice holiday!!

      Delete
  4. Hola LearningVille 4 R4,
    It's hard to find a friend to play or hang out with. If somebody is mad just give them a rest and give them spaces to calm down.
    If your friend turn you down just calm and have a cold drink.
    Believe in yourself!
    If you want to check out my blog here's the link:http://hpssiliuasil.blogspot.co.nz/

    By Siliuasi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I love your comment about my work. Thank you for commenting on it even though I do not know you. Thank you very much again and I love your quotes about finding a good friend. I shall look on to your own blog as sooon as I can.

      Delete
  5. Maranita you are a true and honest person and it showed in your work. You are a great friend to be....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.