Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

The shearing shed



The shearing shed          


“Aaaaaaaaa, what’s that!” I saw a big hand coming towards me. I tried to move away but the hand got me. It half dragged, half pulled me out to a stage. I knew I was in the shearing shed. Suddenly, I saw about a thousand beady eyes staring at me. I started to run away and the people started laughing.”What’s so funny?” I thought. Next thing, I know this funny little machine starts making a very loud noise and the tall woman is making it come toward me. I started to panic but I couldn’t move because the woman put my head between my legs. I started to yell for my friends but they couldn’t hear me.The woman started shearing my bottom. Finally, I stopped squirming and I let her finish. Then she pushed me down the sheep shute. It was really dark, but then I saw one of my friends stuck down here too.” Maybe it isn’t so bad down here after all” I thought.

By Brianna

1 comment:

  1. Well done this is from your friend Thelma Who plays soccer and well done you have done lots of work keep on doing that Brianna I like it put lots of interesting words so I can be proud well I am proud to see your work put lots of interesting words into it keep it uo Brianna keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.