Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Term 2 Easter Mass


On Sunday Morning Mary Magdalene ran to Simon Peter and Jesus’s favourite disciple and said “They have taken the Lord from the tomb! We don’t know where they have put him.” Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. They ran side by side, until the other disciple ran faster than Peter and got there first. He bent over and saw the strips of linen cloth lying inside the tomb, but he did not go in. When Simon Peter got there, he went into the tomb and saw the strips of cloth. He also saw the piece of cloth that had been used to cover Jesus’s face. It was rolled up in a place by itself. The disciple who got there first then went into the tomb, and when he saw it, he believed.



by:  Kaydence


By: Maranita

7 comments:

  1. Great Photography Mrs Cochrane. I loved how we put the white crosses in a beautiful straight line. The white crosses looked amazing and I loved the ceremony on Friday.

    From,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing celebration-- the Resurrection and ANZAC in one mass. We remembered Jesus rising from death and as well ANZAC's servicemen and women who dead in war. The white crosses made it real for we offer them to servicemen in our community.. communion of spirit, one in thought, heart and deed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great collage of the Easter Mass and Anzac commemoration. I really liked the ceremony and the crosses was the best idea ever! I agree with what you said because the white crosses make us really make us remember those soldiers and servicemen that served in the war.

      Delete
  3. Nice collage, Mrs Cochrane. I like the way you took a picture of all the white crosses. The white crosses are great. I enjoyed the ANZAC ceremony on Friday.

    From Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage Mrs Cochrane. I liked how we got to put the white crosses down. I loved the ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your pics Mrs. Cochrane! I enjoyed holding up the cross and participating in the mass.

    Maranita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your pics Mrs. Cochrane! I enjoyed holding up the cross and participating in the mass.

    Maranita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.